Thursday, March 5, 2009

Mellisa or Molly?

So I am in love with the Bachelor but I am a little disappointed in Jason. I liked both girls and really didn't care who won but I think that it is so sad that he had to break Melissa's heart in front of Millions of people. Anyway I went to this Party over at Ben's uncle's house and we had a great time. There where probably about 20 people there even boys and they got into it was great. I can't wait for the season of the Bachelorette to start with Jillian I like her alot and think she will be great.

Beans and I at the Party.


4 comments:

Tammy said...

Jillian is the next Bachelorette? We figured as much! Yeah, Jason is a dirt bag!

Journaling said...

I am soo excited for Jillian as well..I absolutley love her! At the time I was so saddened by Jason not choosing her..but now I am so happy he didn't...I want to punch him in the face! :) I was impressed though of Melissa being able to be as tough as she was on national tv...tough cookie she was!

Andrea and Eric said...

That was such a fun party! I'm happy you and Ang got around to blogging about it cuz I probably won't! Ummm when are we gonna get together? We have spring break all next week so we're basically free all week. Let me know, we excited to get together again!

The Taylors said...

How fun to have a party! My hubby thinks the show is dumb, so I watched it while he slept. I can't believe Jason broke up with her on TV! What a jerky-face! I thought Melissa handled it well, though.