Friday, March 13, 2009

Poor Little Guy

So I took Caleb to the doctor yesterday because he had a little cough and he was a little wheezy so they tested him for RSV and did a couple of other things on him. Poor little guy his results came back positive so they sent us home with this nebulizer for him to use every 4 to 6 hours. He was up all night long crying he couldn't relax at all needless to say it was a long night with not a lot of sleep for Ben and I. They say that with RSV that days 4 and 5 are the worst so I think we are going to have a few more sleepless nights.

4 comments:

Tammy said...

Oh he really looks like he doesn't feel well. I hope he gets to feeling better soon!

Angie and J.D. said...

Poor guy! I hope he gets feeling better. Good luck with the sleep situation also - that's not fun either!

Torgersons said...

Poor little guy looks absolutely miserable in that picture. I hope he's gotten better and not worse.

Haywood Family said...

He looks so sad... POOR BABY...