Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Caleb Is Doing Better.

So I thought that I would just do a little update about Caleb's RSV he is in day 6 of it and is doing good. Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Monday we went to the Dr. Office just to make sure his Oxygen levels where good so he wouldn't have to go to the hospital and everyday they where so we are thankful for that. He has been very wheezy and congested in his chest so on Friday and Saturday they gave him a steroid shot to help with that and for the most part he was a happy little boy and was sleeping good. We found out on Friday that he had an ear infection and so that was probably why he was up all night Thursday crying. We went in yesterday and they said that he is doing good and is on the road to recovery which I am grateful for this nice Spring weather is killing me because I want to go on a walk with Caleb and I can't but there will be many more beautiful days. Thanks you to everyone who called or sent a message to make sure he was ok.

No comments: