Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I Do Not Like Green Eggs & Ham!

So Dr. Seuss's Birthday is March 2nd and my Mom threw a Dr. Seuss Party last night for the grand kids. My Mom loves doing parties like this and she thought it would be fun to have a party in honor of him. We had Green Eggs & Ham and read some of his books and played games the grand kids loved it. So here are some pictures of the party last night.

This is my nephew Brooks eating his Green Eggs & ham with his Cat In The Hat on.

I guess there is a book with something to do with sock I am not that familiar with the names of them all but my Mom had the kids put sock on their hands and then they had to stack boxes up on top of each other from smallest to largest. This is my nephew Phin playing the game.



My cute Niece Liberty.

I messed Briggs's hair up and thought it was funny.





My Mom mixing the Green Eggs & Ham. Thanks for yet another fun party from Grandma. Caleb had a lot of fun I can't wait until the next one.

4 comments:

Torgersons said...

Did you try the eggs? I really don't think I could handle green eggs! Sounds like a marvelous party though.

Angie and J.D. said...

Your mom is the cutest! I love her ideas for all the parties she has for the grandkids! I need to start writing them down!

Morgan said...

Wow if only every grandma was as crazy about parties as your mom! That is so much fun!

Heidi and Josch said...

weird. thats so crazy. it is a small world.
how are you doing? caleb is so cute!