Monday, February 23, 2009

I Broke The Sabbath!

OK so I know what you are thinking it's bad that I went to a concert on a Sunday and yes it was probably not the best decision but OH MY GOSH IT SURE WAS FUN. My best friend Joy and I went to the Celine Dion Concert last night and it was truly one of the best moments of my life. I have seen her 2 times in Las Vegas but I almost have to say that I think last night was better then in Vegas. We had amazing tickets so we where really close to her. For this picture above I ran down closer to her and just zoomed in closer so this tells you how close I really was to her. Sorry the pictures are dark but my camera has a hard time with taking pictures when it's dark.


Joy and I at the concert.






Thanks to Joy and Andy for letting me go with them it honestly was one of them best times I have ever had in my life and it was so much fun to go with Joy. We have tickets to Britney Spears in April so that will be another good concert.

4 comments:

Robinson Family said...

You two are naughty!!! But that is fun! I'm glad you were able to go together. Not very often when you have kids can you go out with just the girls. Good for you guys!

Haywood Family said...

You are very WELCOME... im glad you got to go to, i always have fun at stuff like that with you anyways. I cant wait till BRITNEY....

Morgan said...

HOW FUN! I would love to see her in concert! I hear she puts on a fab show!

Heidi and Josch said...

no fair. I'm way jealous!