Sunday, February 1, 2009

My New Favorite Thing!

So Ben and I have not had a dishwasher for about the past 9 MONTHS and I really thought I could do without one, Yeah I was wrong it has been driving me crazy always having dishes in my sink so I found this on KSL.com for 80 dollars and I couldn't pass it up. We went and picked it up yesterday and I have already done 2 loads and have 1 more to do so that tells you what my kitchen looked like. I am so so happy to have this lovely invention they call a dishwasher.

7 comments:

Torgersons said...

Hahaha that's awesome! Yay for the new dishwasher!

Tammy said...

Congrats! We've been 3 years without one. Our landlords had put a dishwasher, like the one you just got, in our apartment, but it was broken so no dishwasher for us.

Morgan said...

Yay for dishwashers! I am happy and excited for you! I hate hand washing!

Angie and J.D. said...

awww.. SWEET! I'm excited for you!!!!!!

Haywood Family said...

HORRAY!!! i have a dishwasher and yet i still have dishes in the sink, its so sad...

Barnes Squad said...

Trust me I know. Ours was broken for almost a month, they had to special order the part. I am so grateful for my dishwasher...no way could I be a pioneer.

Robinson Family said...

I'm impressed that you found room in the kitchen. But we always make room for the most important things. A dishwasher is definatley a MUST!!! Life must be great for you two once again!!