Sunday, February 8, 2009

25 Random Things About Myself!

OK I know that this is going around on facebook and I think most of the people that read my blog are on facebook but if your not and you didn't see my Random things I thought that I would post it for you to read here. I thought this was a lot of fun and I realized that I have some really weird things that I do. I hope you all enjoy reading about my weird things that I do. I would love it if all of you would do this on your blogs because I think it's fun reading about all of you.
1. I didn't know that I was Pregnant with my son until a month before I had him.
2. I have to clean my ears out everyday with a Q-Tip.
3. I love to pick skin off after someone has a sunburn. ( I know it's sick )
. I have to use 2 towels when I get out of the shower one for my hair and the other for my body.
5. I hate chunks in Jello.
6. I love stupid shows on MTV like The Hills, Real World, True Life etc.
7. I shave my legs almost everyday otherwise I can't sleep.
8. I love Sushi.
9. I love little girl movies like Cinderella Story, Princess Diaries etc.
10. I like my handwriting.
11. I am really weird about textures of my food I don't like squishy chunks.
12. I don't ever blow my nose unless I am in the shower.
13. I talk in my sleep.
14. I like Britney Spears and am going to her concert in April with my best friend Joy.
15. I want to travel more.
16. I love Ice Cream.
17. I hate doing Crossword Puzzles or any Puzzle for that matter I can't sit still.
18. I am deathly afraid of snakes.
19. I like to do Laundry. There is just something about the clean smell of it.
20. I love being with my Nephews and Nieces they are the best things ever.
21. I love to be in the water.
22. I want to own a Cabin someday.
23. I met and got married to my husband in 4 months.
24. I like to cook.
25. I love the smell of Coconut.

No comments: