Friday, November 28, 2008

Gobble, Gobble, Gobble

My Nephew Reddick and Caleb are about 2 1/2 months apart but you can't hardly tell with how big he is. I think is so fun that these too are going to be best little buddies.


My Niece Liberty wanted to be in all the pictures of Caleb and Reddick.

They are holding hands and I think it's so cute

Me and the girls. Ashlyn, Liberty and Me

Ben and I brought our Wii up and the kids had a blast with it.
This is Jerron and Kohlter boxing.

Taden and Grandma Jensen

This was Caleb during dinner he had enough



Sorry about all the pictures but we had a great Thanksgiving and I hope all of you did too.

3 comments:

Morgan said...

Looks like you guys had fun! I love all the pictures! Did you go out for black friday stuff?

Anonymous said...

Those are some awesome pictures!! I love looking at your pictures. I'm glad you had a great Thanksgiving.

Anonymous said...

Oooh looks yummy!! I can't believe how big Caleb is getting!!