Wednesday, December 3, 2008

A Crazy Tag

4th folder 10th picture tag... HERE WE GO!

(if your an idiot like me you may have to ask questions as to how to do this tag you go into your pictures take the 4th folder and the 10th picture in and post it and then tell what it is about.)


This picture is is Caleb in his Bumble Bee costume for Halloween this year. I love having this little guy in our lives and he does make one cute little Bumble Bee don't you think!
I tag Beans, Morgan Frampton, Quinci, Joy, and Jessica because I know how much you love to be tagged.

3 comments:

ms. persiflage said...

I think I've seen that Bumble Bee before! I recognize that cute face! Thanks for explaning tagging I just got it! :)

The Wettstein Family said...

You make me laugh!
What a cute little bumble bee!!

Angie and J.D. said...

AWWWW... cuuuuute :)