Monday, November 17, 2008

Caleb is 4 Months Old

It seems like it was yesterday that I wrote about Caleb being 3 months old oh how the time goes by. I took him to the Doctor today and he weighs 13 lbs 9 oz and is 24.5 inches long. He had to get 2 shots and he didn't even cry during the first one and he did a little in the second one what a tough little guy. He is growing so fast. I can't think of any greater blessing in life then being a Mom. I love Caleb so much and thank Heavenly Father for him every day. Here are a few recent pictures of him.


My Friend Angie got this Bumbo or whatever you call these things so I decided to put him in it. Maybe Santa will bring him one for Christmas.

Tummy time with Pugsley.

Our little Happy Baby Caleb.

7 comments:

Jessica Whittaker said...

You definetly should get a bumbo. Kasen loves his! It is fun to see him sit up on his own...well at least without my help.

Tammy said...

Caleb is so cute! I can't believe that it's been 4 months!

Kristy said...

I love the baby pictures! My favorite is Caleb's tummy time with Pugsley.

Angie and J.D. said...

He is the cutest little STUD!! You should totally put the video of my mom on :)

Spencer and Julie said...

carly, what a cute little guy! I can't believe he is 4 months already,

Anonymous said...

What a cute little boy!!!

Morgan said...

He is just so darn cute! I love his smile!