Monday, November 17, 2008

Yeah For Baby Showers

This is my friend/cousin Angie. She is expecting a cute little baby boy next month on Christmas day. Andrea and I threw her a shower this past Saturday for the Johnson side of the family. Our friend Laurie from High School got a couple of friends who where able to make it together for a shower tonight that was so much fun. It was good to see everyone. Here are some pictures of both nights.

These are friends from High School
Laurie, Ang, Diana, Morgan and Me.

Beans, Me, & Ang



Ang and I have been really good friends for several years and it just so happens that I married her cousin and now we are related. I am so excited for Ang and JD they are going to make great parents for this little guy.


Taylor and Rachel

Grandma Cheryl and Ang.

1 comment:

Kristy said...

We had a great time! It was a lot of fun to see everyone at the Johnson famiy shower and catch up.