Monday, February 8, 2010

Children's Museum

Ben and I took Caleb to the Children's Museum the other night and it was so much fun Caleb loved it. My only complaint was that I think it's a little expensive. It's 8.50 per person including kids so for us to go for an hour and a half was 25.00 dollars but it was fun. I think we are going to buy a membership it's much less expensive. Anyway this is Caleb looking into the little mouse house that he was obsessed with.


Ben and Caleb in the Farmer's Truck



We had a great time and it was so much fun to see Caleb having fun.


3 comments:

Ara said...

That looks like a really fun place.

Angie and J.D. said...

Cute pictures! Dax loved the little mouse hole also and spent about 20 minutes just playing with that :) It's such a fun place! I've heard the treehouse is only like $4 each and they have days where it's only $1. I think I am going to look into that :) Sounds fun!!

Mackenzie said...

hey miss Carly, it's Mackenzie. So I totally love all the pics of Mr. Caleb. Such a cute cute boy. I sent you and invite so check you email. See you soon.