Thursday, February 11, 2010

My Favorite Video's

So these guys where on Oprah yesterday and I am IN LOVE with this song. I am a huge fan of Celine Dion and these guys are amazing too not to mention they are easy to look at. They are from Canada and will be singing at the Opening Ceremony's of the Olympics next week I can't wait to see them. I really like there reactions when Celine comes out because they had no clue she was there. I hope you enjoy this video as much as I do I just can't get enough of it.


OK so most of you who know me know that I have an obsession with Ellen and I watch her everyday. So last week was her Birthday and Lady Antebellum who I love wrote her a Birthday song and I love it. I hope you enjoy.

2 comments:

Journaling said...

#1...I LOVED the Canadians! Brought an instant smile to my face!
#2...I watched Ellen and saw b-day song! I loved it! Lady A...is AWESOME!

Mackenzie said...

Um... those guys are hot!