Sunday, September 27, 2009

Some Of Caleb's Favorite Things!

Caleb has recently discovered Oreo's and he LOVES them. This is a picture of him after he ate one he gets a little messy but it's nothing you can't clean up.


I was cleaning my car out this past week and Caleb was helping me. He loves to dance now it's so funny how he does it so this is him dancing in my car.

Okay I really don't give him Dr. Pepper but we have some on our bottom shelf in our kitchen and he loves to pull everything off and play with it.


Ben likes to put his shorts on his head he thinks it's funny and I do have to admit it's cute.


Caleb with his cousin Kohlter

Now this is really cool to open the doors on our entertainment center and pull everything out and then climb in there.

6 comments:

Journaling said...

C'mon...whats up with the DIET Dr. Pepper?

Tammy said...

Caleb is so big! When did this happen?! So cute!

Morgan said...

Wow! He has changed so much! He is adorable Carly! I love that he loves oreos! Smart kid!

Angie and J.D. said...

Cute! He has such a fun personality. I love him!! I love the one with him and the onsie playing with the Dr. Pepper. A baby with a onsie and a big 'ol diaper is like my favorite thing!!

Anonymous said...

What a cutie! :)

Torgersons said...

Oh my goodness...no longer a baby, but a toddler!!! He's HUGE. And completely adorable :) Oh, we got released yesterday. AND Julie Merrill is the new pres, Janette Evans 1st Counselor, Amy Freeman 2nd counselor, and Leslie Putnam secretary. How hilarious that Julie is pres. hahahahahha