Thursday, September 17, 2009

How Cute Is He?

I have been horrible at updating my blog but honestly nothing to exciting has been going on in my life. We went to Memory Grove the other day and Caleb just posed himself like this and I think it's the cutest thing ever. He just turned 14 months this past week I can't believe how time flies. He says Mom, Dad, Uh-Oh, Puppy, Hi and I think that's about it. He crawls everywhere and walks along walls but has not taken any steps so far which is just fine with me. It has been so nice to be blessed so much that I am able to stay home with him he is the best thing ever.

5 comments:

Morgan said...

Holy Cow! He is getting so big. He is adorable!

Torgersons said...

He posed like such a little man! What a stinkin cute kid. He's HUGE now. He looks like a toddler and no longer looks like a baby!

Journaling said...

1....yes he is adorable...
2...yes you have been HORRIBLE at updating your blog

Anonymous said...

What a cutie!!!

Haywood Family said...

SO CUTE!!!!!