Monday, July 7, 2008

We Are Having A Baby Boy!!!!


Well for those of you who don't know about our exciting and shocking news we are having a baby boy but the funny thing is he will be here at the end of the month or the beginning of August and we just found out this past week. You might ask yourself how this is all possible and the funny thing is we didn't know that I was Pregnant until about 3 weeks ago. I thought something was going on about 6 weeks ago because I could feel kicking and so I took a test and it was negative and so I went on with life and continued feeling the kicking and so I took another test almost 3 weeks ago and sure enough it was positive so the next morning I called the doctor and the soonest they could fit me in was 2 weeks which was this past Thursday the 3rd and they measure me and tell me that I am 35 weeks pregnant. OH MY GOSH that was a SURPRIZE! We where maybe thinking that we where 5 months along but no we are due in a month. GEE that was a short pregnancy. I will keep all of you posted on what is happening I have some showers coming up later this week and 1 next week so I will post some pictures from that and we hope to see all of you there.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY!!! SO EXCITED FOR YOU!! I TRULY HOPE THAT EVERYTHING GOES WELL AND THAT WE ARE ABLE TO COME CELEBRATE WITH YOU IN AUGUST SOMETIME! LIKE I HAVE SAID FOR A MONTH NOW--SO HAPPY FOR YOU AND BEN! YOU GUYS ARE GOING TO BE FABULOUS PARENTS! KEEP EVERYONE UPDATED ON THE NEXT 3 WEEKS. YOU ARE TOTALLY GOING TO HAVE SO MANY PEOPLE CHECKING YOUR BLOG OUT!! IT IS GOING TO BE SUCH A WHIRLWIND TO JAM PACK 9 MONTHS INTO 3 WEEKS. LIVE IT UP AND GO ON AS MANY DATE AS YOU GUYS CAN GO ON. PLEASE CALL ME IF THERE IS SERIOUSLY ANYTHING I CAN DO FOR YOU. I MEAN IT. LOVE YOU GUYS.

Morgan said...

I am still in shock! We are so soo excited for you and Ben!

Angie and J.D. said...

I am so stinkin' excited for you and Ben! Keep us posted for sure!

Anonymous said...

You don't know me but that is so crazy! You're gonna have to have like 12 kids if your pregnancy's go that easy! LOL Good Luck with everything!!

Barnes Squad said...

Well you got me beat I found about my second child when I was 30 weeks along. I thought I was just having after math from my first one, because they are only 15 months apart. I was nursing so of course I didn't have periods. I am way excited for you. Being a mom is so much fun. I am pregnant now (3 boys total now) and this one is taking forever compared to the 10 weeks I had last time. By the way I am glad I found your site through Angie. Hope all is going well. If you have any questions be sure to let me know