Sunday, July 13, 2008

First Baby Shower For Baby Caleb



My first baby shower was thrown by my very best friend in the world Joy, she is amazing, Tanya and Mom helped do food and WOW was it amazingly good. It was held at Joys parents amazing home in Bountiful what a perfect place to have a perfectly, beautiful, amazingly put together baby shower. It was a pure delight to have all of you there in the short notice of this babies arrive. Thanks for all the wonderful stuff I was given. Keep your eyes peeled for more pictures that will be posted soon.

2 comments:

Morgan said...

I am so glad that you got to have a shower, I am sure that it was the first of many! We are soo excited for you guys!

The Taylors said...

Wow! Good luck with everything! Have you been able to wrap your mind around having a baby?! That seems like a lot to take in in such a short amount of time! But you'll love it! Being a mom is the best!