Thursday, April 14, 2011

California

We haven't fallen off the face of the earth we just have had problem's with our computer and I just haven't taken the time to upload pictures on another computer but I promise I will be better. Ben and I recently went to California with my brother Jeff and his family. The picture above is Caleb and Reddick at Seaworld. These 2 are such good buddies. Caleb and Phin at Disneyland

Caleb playing at the Beach.
We went to the Living Aquarium in Long Beach and they have a area where you can buy nectar and feed the birds. Caleb loved it.
Newport Beach






Caleb and I on the Tea Cup ride at Disneyland


Liam LOVED the Beach. I tried to put him on a towel so he wouldn't get dirty but as you can see that didn't work so well he loved the sand so I just let him go to town as you can see he did. We had such a great trip.


No comments: