Thursday, September 9, 2010

Labor Day Weekend

Ben and I went up to Wolf Creek this last weekend with my entire family it was a blast. On Sunday the guys all took the kids on a hike while the ladies stayed behind to play games with my Mom this picture above are the kids and some of the adults on the hike.
My Dad's cousin lives in Huntsville and he has horses so Saturday morning we took all of the kids over to ride them. This is Ben with Caleb.

My nieces Ashlyn, Liberty and Brinley


Caleb and Phin

Oh man he is a cute little boy

I wish this was closer by my Dad took the picture and we are lucky nobody's heads are cut off this is me with my nephews Brooks, Brayden and Cael.

Liam stayed behind with my Mom because it was a bit chilly but here is part of our family.

Brayden and Brooks. These 2 became little buddies fast. Brayden will never smile for me so this picture of him is a miracle he acts like he hates me but deep deep down inside I am his favorite Aunt.

Daddy and Caleb

Brinley, Ashlyn Me and Liberty. There are 17 Grand kids in my family and only 4 of them are girls. These are my cute nieces. My brother is adopting a little girl from Ethiopia and she will hopefully be here by Christmas so she isn't in this but we can't wait to meet her. Thanks Mom and Dad for the wonderful weekend it was so much fun to all get together and build memories with each other for a life time I can't wait for the next one.

1 comment:

Penny Auction said...

Centswins offering Unique Online Penny Auction Bidding on a wide range of various branded products. Just bid on Reliable and Newest Penny Auction site to save even more money as compared to market price in USA.
New Penny Auction Bidding Site