Friday, July 23, 2010

Caleb's 2nd Birthday Party!!

Caleb turned 2 last week I can't believe it. We had a Birthday Party for him at our house. We had pizza and a cupcake bar where the kids could build and decorate their own cupcakes it was a lot of fun. I bought this huge beach ball that you can hook a hose up to and it sprays water everywhere and then I thought it would be fun to have some water balloons. BIG MISTAKE on my end. I bought this ball thing that you put a water balloon in and it has a timer on it so if you get caught with the ball it will pop on you kind of like hot potato I don't think we even got to use it because my brother Clint started a water fight he got almost everyone to gain up on me and I lost bad I don't have pictures of the water fight but it was a lot of fun and Caleb enjoyed himself.
Caleb opening his presents


No 2 Year old should have this many presents he got way spoiled


My friend Denise has this huge cupcake mold and she offered to make Caleb his own cupcake for his Birthday Cake he loved it. Thanks Denise and thanks to everyone for coming we hope you had as much fun as we did.

1 comment:

Journaling said...

Way fun! I'm in LOVE with that HUGE cupcake..thats awesome! So Cute! And yes...no 2 year old should get that many bday presents..my word! Thats fun though..Happy Birthday Caleb!