Monday, October 19, 2009

Witches Night Out

My family every year goes out to Gardner Village and goes to Witches Night Out. For those of you who live under a rock or in Colorado ( Teralyn ) and don't know what it is there is a place in Sandy that has little shops with darling little things and every October they do a thing called Witches Night Out and it's mostly girls and you dress up like a witch and it's a big party with fun costumes and they have great sales. It was so much fun this year.

This is my cousin Heather, my Aunt Margo, and my Grandma Jensen at dinner before.

Heather and I


This is my darling cousin Mandi. If any of you know her tell her if she had a blog she could look at this but since she doesn't she probably won't know it's here. Thanks everyone for a fun night I can't wait till next year.

3 comments:

Mandi said...

Haha!! This was SO fun! I need copies of the pics of us! :D

Journaling said...

YEAH WE COLORADANS AINT GOT NOTTIN LIKE THAT....FUN!

Ara said...

I've heard about it, but never been. It looks like a ton of fun!