Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Moving On Up!!

Ben and I are going to be moving into a HOUSE in Bountiful. This past weekend we moved out of our apartment and are staying with my parents for the month of May while we finish up a couple of things on the house. We are painting and putting carpet in one of the rooms. Although we were very sad to leave our ward which we loved we are excited for what the future hold for us with being in a house. We have been wanting to move for a while now because we have not been happy with our apartment and when this house became available we couldn't pass it up. It has a huge fenced backyard for darling little Pugsley ( our dog ) to run around in and it's in a neighborhood which will be great for Caleb as he is getting older. I will post some pictures as soon as I find my camera of the before and after. And the best part is that we are living across the street from my brother Clint and more importantly Tanya.

3 comments:

Jodi said...

Congratulations!! You'll have to host a house warming party!!

Morgan said...

WAIT! Did you guys buy a house?? Congrats on that!

Haywood Family said...

HORRAY!!! I need to come see it since I haven't gotten the chance to. We need to get together this week maybe if you want and do a girls night out. Cant wait to see the before and after pics im sure they will be awesome... LOL