Monday, January 19, 2009

Friends Dinner!

These are our Friends Jon, Madison and Ken. I worked with Madison and Ken at the good old Alphagraphics in Bountiful. Ken has since left, Madison is still working there and I work at the West Valley Location but we have kept in touch and a couple of months ago we decided to get together once a month for dinner at someones house and then we would just switch houses every month. This month Ben and I hosted and it was a good time we had dinner and played Settlers of Catan but I have now come to find out according to Ken that he thinks the game is a bit dull so we I guess we will need to find a new game to play. It is always fun getting together with these guys we always have a good time.


Kenneth.

Jon and Madison.

So as I have mentioned we have started Caleb on some food and lastnight while everyone was over he got hungry so I gave him some carrotts, we tried these the other day but he wasn't that into them so we tried again and this is what we got. At first he did ok and then he started spitting them out and if you look you can see them all over his Bumbo and his hand it was funny. You have got to love him.

2 comments:

Morgan said...

How cute! IT's so fun when they start eating solids! Oh so fun! He is adorable!

Robinson Family said...

I'm so sad I missed being with you guys. But I'm glad you had a great time. Hopefully next time!