Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Congratulations Rick!!!






My brother Rick just passed his Psychology test. He has been in school for the past 9 years and has put a lot of time and hard work into this. He is now going to officially be a Clinical Psychologist whatever that means I am not sure but I know he is a lot smarter then I am that is for sure. I am so proud of him that he stuck with it and finished especially since he has 5 kids to juggle too. Congratulations Rick on a great job. Here are some pictures of the Surprise party that my Sister-in-law Tina through for him.

3 comments:

Spencer and Julie said...

Your blog is so cute, and Caleb is getting so big, he darling!

Torgersons said...

Yahoo, I found your blog! Tell your brother congrats, even though he has no clue who I am. Haha

Anonymous said...

Carly,
He is so stinkin cute....and big!! I can't quite tell who he looks like though. It was so good talking to you the other night and I am so happy for the new little addition to your family. Hope you don't mind if I add you as a friend on my blog....talk to ya soon!
Ps-Our blog is john-n-morgan.blogspot.com
Morgan Frampton